COMMUNICATION FOR CHANGE and PUBLIC SPEAKING: Be the Difference that Makes the Difference!
HOW DO YOU BRING PRESENCE TO PRESENTATIONS, MEETINGS AND NEGOTIATIONS, and TRAININGS / CLASSES?
- What’s the environment like when you feel your presence is at its best?
- What are you actually doing in terms of your voice, gestures, … when you are at your best?
- Are you listening, looking, and sensing to calibrate the quality ofpeople’s attention?
- Are you picking the best moments to jump in?
- Are you picking the best moments to hold back?
- Is there a quality energy within you?
- What kinds of skills and capabilities have you got to be at your best? And to bring your presence to these kinds of meetings?
- What else are you aware of to bring to your presentations?
- Have you already built certain maps of the purpose of the meeting?
- Are you able to raise the energy vibration in the room?
- What’s your sense of who you are?
- What’s the biggest purpose or picture of the meeting?
- What do you think happens when you bring presence to a presentation?
- Do you think that we individuals can make a difference? and that we can make things happen?
If you are not in the area also getting your ass kicked, I am not interested in your feedbackBrené Brown